General Manager - Golf Industry FILLED IN JUNE
General Manager – Omanu Golf Club
- Passionate/Interested in Golf?
- Looking for a Dream Job?
- Business/Commercial Savvy?
A pivotal role crucial to the success of ongoing development and growth within a friendly club with a strong membership base for men and women.
Our client, Omanu Golf Club are seeking a business focussed individual with commercial acumen to successfully manage, maintain and grow their “friendly” club.
- People Leadership - overall and direct management for a variety of teams; Green Keepers, Office Administration, Hospitality & Contractors
- Strategic and Operational Management – oversee the design and execution of strategic plans
- Financial Responsibilities - income and expenditure, understanding of budgets, annual and monthly reports, sponsorship, donations, memberships and grant applications
- Project Management – course development and maintenance, adhoc building projects
- Administration – event management, member communications, website and social media tasks, committee meetings
The Skills Required:
- Previous management experience at a similar level
- Strong people skills and confident communicator who can engage at all levels
- Sound ability to lead a diverse team
- Proven financial and administration skills
- A solid commitment, interest and or passion for golf is preferable
- Prior experience in a membership based organisation would be an advantage
Mount Maunganui location - fantastic office environment situated next to the clubrooms and golf course, a picturesque view amongst an enthusiastic team of people and a salary to reflect the level of role.
To register for this position - don't delay! Please email your application to or phone Jill @ The Staffroom Ltd (021) 2688-515. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please only apply if you have the above skills and obtain NZ residency.