Operations Manager - FILLED
- Leadership role
- Hugely diverse and varied
- Membership services - primary industries rural/industrial/residential and security fencing.
Key management role to continue growing the Association through clear leadership and effective relationships with key stakeholders.
Our client, is seeking an accomplished leader who is self-managing and confident in working across a wide scope of tasks, setting high standards and delivering key performance indicators.
- Provide Board documentation and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Complete annual and quarterly reports
- Develop key relationships with Partners, Stakeholders and Members
- Prepare, review and forecast budgets
- Leadership and coordination - provide ongoing support to a team of consultants
- Create and coordinate marketing and promotional campaigns
- Support event management
- Editor of quarterly magazine, including some writing
- Manage all projects which build the services for members and collaborate with Partners
- Maintain administration processes including database management
Skills & Proficiencies Required:
- Proven leadership experience, can work autonomously and self-manage
- Strong business negotiation skills
- Good organisation and confident decision making
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work with sense of urgency and deadline orientated
- Sound planning and forward thinking
- Professional and influential communication skills
- 3+ years working in an operations/leadership/business management role
- Experience working with Boards is preferred but not essential
This is an exciting role currently being offered at 25-30 hours per week with flexible working options available. An opportunity to become part of a growth organisation that is proud of their reputation and commitment to providing a valuable service within their industry.
A very rewarding role is up for grabs, apply today as applications will be screened and shortlisted immediately. Don’t wait for closing date – Thurs 20th June 2019. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package and great working conditions. Please email your cv to - or phone Natalie Brant @ The Staffroom (07) 925-0668 to discuss further.