Claims Administrator - FILLED
We are currently seeking a unique individual to join our clients busy team based in the heart of Bethlehem. The position on offer is Claims Administrator, which will offer variety and a challenge for the right candidate. The core purpose is to manage and process insurance claims ensuring a positive experience for all parties involved. This is a full-time role where you will work with a well-established, driven, yet friendly team.
As the Claims Administrator you will play a crucial part in this team in a customer focused environment, with some of the key responsibilities being:
- Handling insurance claims in a timely and professional manner
- Contacting clients, insurers and assessors daily
- Managing client expectations
- Providing sound advice surrounding client’s claims
- Conflict resolution
- Proactive with Claims, keeping the Client & Broker informed in the process.
- Opportunity to be involved in other tasks to contribute towards the growth of our Business.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Be confident and assertive
- Self-managed, organisation is key!
- Have the ability to remain calm in a high-pressure situation
- You will need to be proactive and have your finger on the pulse
- Professional customer service skills and telephone manner
- Ability to think on your feet, take direction, think outside the square and use initiative
- Professional verbal and written communication and be able to communicate effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate, proficient with Outlook & Tasking
- Enthusiastic, approachable, yet professional and patient
- High standard of personal presentation
- Can do attitude with willingness to learn
- Be prepared to go the extra mile
- Knowledge of the Insurance industry is essential; preference will be given to those with claims experience
- Must have or be willing to study towards NZ Certificate in Financial Services (Level 5) with support provided by the Company
This is a challenging but rewarding role with a competitive salary on offer. If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, want to work as part of an inclusive team then apply via the link below or for a confidential chat, call Natalie on 07 9250668
The closing date for applications will be Friday 19th July 2019
Applicants MUST have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand