Accounts Administrator - FILLED
- Membership Association
- City Fringe Location
- Building and Construction Industry
Our client is a well developed services organisation that works within the building and construction industry. They have a strong reputation throughout NZ and this opportunity exists for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join a great team that value each other and offer support.
- Invoicing monthly subscriptions
- Process and distribute monthly statements
- Manage overdue fees
- Processing memberships
- Data Entry
- Various administration tasks
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in an accounts position
- Existing debtors and creditors skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High levels of accuracy
- Ability to operate with high volumes
- Knowledge of MYOB and MS EXCEL an advantage
- Team player
- Flexible to adapt to change
An opportunity for you - if you can tick the above boxes and want to work for a company that are recognised for their high standards and commitment to quality and customer satisfaction then submit your cv today. You will be rewarded with a great team, fantastic culture and a competitive salary package.
Register your interest by clicking on this link -https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39518754?searchrequesttoken=a09a4bea-e924-44db-8d55-683b9b01867a&type=standout and submit your cv. Or phone Jill Cachemaille @ The Staffroom on (07) 572-1100 to discuss further.