Personal Assistant - FILLED
Due to internal movement, we are currently seeking an experienced PA to join our client’s busy city centre team for a Fixed Term period through to December 2019. This is a great opportunity to become part of a dedicated business whose values encompass Respect, Diversity, Equality and Development.
- Be part of an inclusive team
- City Centre Location
- Full time hours
- Providing high quality Personal Assistance to the General Manager
- Administration support to the wider teams
- Set up and coordinate meetings, take minutes and distribute as necessary
- Produce documentation, correspondence and reports
- Working towards and meeting set deadlines
- General administration, customer service and telephone handling
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Approachable and positive
- Strong organisational skills essential
- Comfortable to work out of the job description – you will have to be reactive at times!
As PA you will be the go to person not only for the GM but a variety of team members also. Due to this, a positive and approachable demeaner is essential. This will be a highly sort after role within a company that offers great team culture and progression.