Client Services Administrator - FILLED
Client Services Administrator
Our Client, is a reputable Mortgage Broker who is looking for a quality Client Services Administrator due to steady growth and development. This is a role for an experienced finance person with existing knowledge of the lending industry who is passionate about service and support.
You will be an efficient operator prepared to get amongst a busy portfolio and take responsibility. Initiative and being organised will be in your DNA as well as a customer centric focus.
- diary and email management
- new file and form documentation
- creation of loan application information
- bank approval certification
- obtain pricing details
- collation of material and data
- data entry and scanning
- liaison and coordination between Key Stakeholders
The Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- previous experience within the mortgage/banking industry essential
- highly organised, tick boxes and check lists
- strong attention to detail with superior accuracy
- ability to juggle tasks and work with interruption
- prioritise workload effectively and work to strict deadlines
- excellent interpersonal skills with professional approach
- team player that loves to support others
If you are up for this challenge and keen to be part of a growing business that values people, then this opportunity could be just for you. Please only apply if you the required industry knowledge outlined, are a hard worker, honest, trustworthy and have an amazing work ethic.
Your efforts will be rewarded with an attractive salary and great working conditions. Apply by clicking on the link or you can phone Natalie @ The Staffroom Ltd on (07) 925-0668.