Credit Controller - FILLED
- City Fringe Location
- Career Development Opportunity
- Forward Thinking Organisation
A wowser opportunity to join a great company that continues to grow. Our client is a well developed services organisation that works within the building and construction industry. They have a strong reputation throughout NZ and this opportunity exists for an ambitious go-getter.
This key role will be a valued and crucial part of the finance team, managing the process of overdue fees. Credit control will already be part of your current role and this opportunity will be a chance for you to do more of what you love – collect money!
- Telephone and email communications to collect overdue fees
- Database maintenance
- Payment reviews to ensure plans are being adhered to
- Assist with processing and distribution of monthly statements
- Ongoing liaison with internal parties and key stakeholders
- Manage resignation and termination processes
- Provide support to other Accounts staff as and when required
- Handle all finance related queries, filter and redirect to relevant staff members
- Various administration tasks within the finance department
Exiting Skills and Experienced:
- Accounts experience include debt recovery
- High level of accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Resilience and tenacious
- Good negotiation skills
- Professional communicator
- Team Player
If you can tick the above boxes and want to work for a company that are recognised for their high standards and commitment to quality then submit your cv today. You will be rewarded with a great team, fantastic culture and a competitive salary package.