Operations Manager - FILLED
- Self-managing role with strong administration and diversity
- 25-30 hours per week
- Membership services - primary industries rural/industrial/residential and security fencing.
This is a key role to continue growing the Association and contribute to clear leadership and effective relationships with stakeholders.
Our client is seeking an accomplished Manager who is self-managed and confident in working across a wide scope of tasks, setting high standards and delivering key performance indicators. In a smaller business and team, this is a hands-on role, you’ll help set the priorities and you’ll help achieve them.
- Provide Board documentation and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Complete annual and quarterly reports
- Develop key relationships with Partners, Stakeholders and Members
- Prepare, review and forecast budgets
- Leadership and coordination - provide ongoing support to a team of consultants
- Create and coordinate marketing and promotional campaigns
- Support event management
- Editor of a quarterly magazine, including some writing, working with designers and contributing to the magazine design and production
- Manage and complete projects which build the services for members and collaborate with Partners, by leading and doing.
- Maintain administration processes including database management
Skills & Proficiencies Required:
- Proven leadership experience, can work autonomously and self-manage
- Strong business negotiation skills
- Good organisation and confident decision making
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work with sense of urgency and deadline orientated
- Sound planning and forward thinking
- Professional and influential communication skills
- 3+ years working in an operations/leadership/business management role
- Experience working with Boards is preferred but not essential
This is an exciting role currently being offered at 25-30 hours per week with flexible working options available. An opportunity to become part of a growth organisation that is proud of their reputation and commitment to providing a valuable service within their industry.
A very rewarding role is up for grabs, apply today as applications will be screened and shortlisted immediately. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package and great working conditions. Please email Natalie to submit your interest - .