Paint Sales - FILLED
- Career prospects
- Fun, hard working team
- Long standing locally owned reputable company
Incredible opportunity to join a company that is built on strong values, integrity + ethics. With many years in the commercial paint industry our Client is in growth mode and seeking two key people to join a solid team that work together to achieve success.
You will be a team player that is not afraid of hard work and offer a strong commitment to the job. Hours include; Mon-Fri with a Sat morning roster approximately every 4-5 weeks.
- face to face customer service and telephone inquiries
- paint mixing and/or colour matching operations
- technical thinker
- inventory and stock related tasks
- processing orders
- equipment maintenance
- liaison with warehouse staff, customers and management
- delivery of superior customer service
- strong attention to detail and accuracy
- team player with sense of humour
- strong work ethic
- honesty and integrity
- take responsibility and ownership
- paint mixing/commercial paint/house paint (an advantage)
Busy times and a continuous steady workflow means as a valued staff member you will be exposed to all facets of the business with potential growth opportunities. This is a unique opportunity to work with a team that have built a culture based on working hard, having fun and supporting one another.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package and on-the-job-training. If you are keen to get on board, then email your cv to or phone (07) 572-1100 to discuss further. Please only apply if you have NZ residency.