Sales Support - Logistics Administrator
Sales Support/Logistics Administrator
- Funky Modern Offices
- Big Busy Role
Our client is a privately owned dealership, that supplies and services one of New Zealand’s leading brand of multifunctional devices and software solutions. They are looking for an efficient, effective Sales Support/Logistics Administrator that loves supporting a busy team.
Are you a confident, approachable candidate who can juggle many balls, stay calm and handle a big workload? Do you love to be busy, thrive on a challenge and yearn to be in a role where no two days are the same? If so, read on….. this could be your dream job!
Ideally, you will be pragmatic, self-managing, resourceful and able to work collaboratively to achieve results.
- Stock management and inventory control
- Inwards Goods management
- Process the sales orders through a document management system
- Order and allocate equipment
- Installation scheduling and route organisation
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
- Day to day workshop organisation
- Entering invoices, data entry
- General administration
Key Attributes and Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Methodical with careful attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to take ownership and deliver results
- Multitasker who can work well under pressure
- Adaptable to a frequently changing environment
- Proficient in multiple systems and equipment
- Experience in scheduling could be an advantage
Funky, modern offices and a positive company culture that work hard to achieve results in a cohesive environment make this opportunity one of Tauranga’s finest! A rewarding role, will be offered to the successful candidate.