An Association that provides a wide range of value-add services across New Zealand, is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to work directly with the Chief Executive based in Tauranga as well as provide support to the Board and Senior Management Team.
- Provision of administration tasks and activities to the Chief Executive
- Assisting the Chief Executive with the delivery and facilitation of key projects
- Full support to the Board including reports, minutes and agendas
- Key liaison person for Stakeholders, Regional Presidents, Management and Staff
- Diary and email management
- Travel arrangements
- Event management and coordination
- Various adhoc administration duties
Your Skills & Experience:
Your ability to multitask, use your initiative and communicate effectively with a diverse range of people will be the true measure of how successful you will be in this role. Building positive relationships and developing effective networks is crucial and equally important is your drive and enthusiasm to be involved in a variety of tasks.
This is a busy role that will require full commitment to the Chief Executive, some out of hours work and travel will be required from time to time. Of importance is your organisational skills and incredibly strong attention to detail. We are looking for a polished, professional, experienced Executive Assistant who treats people equally, is respectful, approachable and easy to relate to.
A challenging and rewarding role that will give you diversity and an opportunity to be involved with different projects. Modern, upmarket offices and a dedicated team of professionals. This position is city fringe and offers a competitive salary package with benefits.
How to Apply:
Email your cv and cover letter to register your interest - in working for a progressive organisation in one of NZ’s fastest growing and stunning cities. Alternatively call Jill @ The Staffroom Ltd (021) 2688-515. Please only apply if you obtain NZ residency.