Property Administrator & Personal Assistant - FILLED
Personal Assistant & Administrator
Our client is in the Body Corporate & Property Management industry and they strive to provide exceptional customer experiences and service at every touch point. A position has become available to join the company’s small but inclusive team based in the city centre.
We are seeking a full-time candidate to fulfil the following duties:
- Organise regular Committee meetings – book venues, prepare agendas, type and distribute minutes.
- Organise Annual General meetings
- Coordinate travel and accommodation as required
- Preparation of legal documents, management contracts and liaise with Solicitors / lawyers and committee members.
- Administration duties including handling telephone and email enquiries, arranging quotes for building maintenance and instructing contractors to carry out building maintenance.
You will be able to:
- Demonstrate strong organisational and time management skills
- Have previous administration and PA experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Work as part of a team
- Show a high level of attention to detail
Not only will you get to work with a great team, this role also comes with a city centre car park. A very rare bonus in the CBD!
If you have the above skills and would like to become part of this environment, apply below or contact Natalie Brant @ The Staffroom Ltd - 021 712495