IT Technician - 6 Months Fixed Term - FILLED
We are currently seeking applications for an experienced IT Technician to join our client immediately on a 6 month Fixed Term contract. This is a fabulous opportunity to work with a market leader whose values include Growth, Inspiration and Quality. This is very much a fast-paced environment so the ability to operate autonomously, accurately and confidently is essential. In return, a fantastic remuneration is offered.
To be considered, you must have strong working knowledge of the following systems / databases:
- Windows 7 & 10
- Server 2008R2, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Switches / VLANS
- Office 365
- Office 2018 & 2016
- Laptop Builds & Deployment
- Phone Builds & Deployment
- Work well under pressure
- An excellent communicator as you will be working with a variety of people across the business
- Able to think on your feet to solve issues as they come through
- A multitasker who is able to prioritise tasks
- Adapt and perform in a fast-paced environment
The role will have an autonomous workload, allocated through helpdesk functionality. You will be predominantly based at the clients Head Office in Te Puke however some travel to additional sites may be required.
If you are able to keep up to the demands of this role, please contact Natalie on 07 9250668 for an in-depth confidential chat.
Only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered.