Accounts Manager & Office Assistant - FILLED
Accounts Manager & Office Assistant
- Part time hours
- Future opportunities
Our client is looking for a quick learner to contribute to a focussed and friendly team. The purpose of this role is to assist with the smooth running for the operations and financial management parts of the business. This position shares the reception area with one other hence the need for customer service experience and great working relations.
- Enquiry and telephone management
- Establish rapport with a great range of people including elderly
- Problem solve and offer solutions regarding services
- Customer service management of new clients
- Maintain confidential information ensuring accuracy and validity
- Assist with planning, coordination and organisation of events
- Full range of accounting tasks including; invoicing, coding and authorisation, calculation of fees, rates rebate, recipting of cash/cheques
- Provide monthly management reports
This is a great role for someone who wants every day to be different. An important position that holds responsibility across a variety of tasks and contributes to the bigger picture. Hours include 4 days per week 9am - 4pm, half hour lunch, flexible as to what days but must include a Thurs and Friday.