Our client is internationally recognised as a commercial property industry leader in New Zealand, having received a wide range of high profile industry awards and accolades. A fantastic opportunity exists to further your skills and be part of a dynamic and high performing sales team.
- Preparing and booking advertising and marketing material in Campaign Track
- Liaising with various media outlets, sign companies and website customer service teams.
- Develop marketing material including flyers, brochures, marketing proposals and videos.
- Managing social media including sourcing and creating content
- Prepare marketing reports at the start of campaign, collect images of property and advertising.
- Prepare email marketing for distribution in Hub Spot and maintain investor database.
- Create and maintain website listings, including Surga
- Create marketing material for Auctions eg. Presentation, order of Sale
- Managing brand refresh
Key Skill and Attributes include:
- Previous real estate marketing experience an advantage and a passion for the industry is essential
- Excellent personal presentation and professionalism
- Exceptional communicator – you must be able to interact successfully at all levels.
- A flair for design and creativity a must
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to pay attention to detail
- Positive and friendly approach
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Well organised, forward thinking and ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Team player that contributes to results and plays a part in the collaborative culture of the business.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suit, Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop. A working knowledge of Campaign Track, Renet, Surga and Property Suite would be an advantage
This is an incredibly diverse role; therefore, you must have a passion for real estate, with a positive and proactive attitude towards your work. Previous real estate experience would be a strong advantage but not essential as attitude and work ethic is key!
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. If this exciting role sounds like you and you can meet the above criteria, apply today. This rewarding role will not last. Click on the link to apply or phone Natalie on 07 9250668