- Industry Leader in Design and Build
- Award Winning Company
- 32 Years in the Making
Harwood Homes has a real success story that started 32 years ago with a passion and strong commitment to delivering high quality and service in everything they do. To this day, their motivation still remains and as a result they are highly regarded in their industry having built up an exceptional reputation for standing behind their promise. A very unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced, successful candidate to join this sought after company as a New Home Sales Consultant.
Harwood Homes are seeking an experienced candidate from within the design and build industry to work alongside their clients effectively managing the process, offering advice and coordinating documentation. You will be responsible for securing new clients and seeking out opportunities within the market using the Show Home as your base environment. Additional tasks including marketing, promotions, database management and administration are equally important to ensure this role reaches successful results.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Securing clients through existing resources and seeking out new opportunities
- Qualifying potential business and follow up communications through database management
- Maintain key relationships with developers, architects, engineers, suppliers, Council and colleagues
- Follow sales process through documentation process and ongoing communications
- Preparation and presentation of forms, plans, quotes, contracts etc pertaining to sale
- Attending industry events, marketing, public relations, surveys and advertising
- Website enquiries
- Provision of reports, weekly meetings and sales administration
We are seeking a confident, enthusiastic and motivated relationship builder. You will be someone who is genuine and shows sincerity through the delivery of quality communications and commitment to customers. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate patience and tenacity to navigate through complex processes as well as show similar abilities and experience in a previous role. Exceptional listening skills and extraordinary attention to detail is an absolute must as you gather key information from clients. Additionally, you must be well presented and demonstrate the highest professionalism through a warm and helpful approach.
You will be working amongst a small team of dedicated, experienced professionals within exquisite surroundings offering a superior service to clients that will be making a difference to people’s lives. A very rewarding position that has huge scope in return for an attractive remuneration package and an Employer that cares for its people. Positions like this do not come up often, if you fit the above criteria then please contact me for a confidential chat – Jill Cachemaille @ The Staffroom (021) 2688-515 or click on the link to send your CV. Only NZ residents will be considered, please do not apply if you are on a Visa.