- Interesting and challenging role in a collaborative environment
- International Logistics company
- Sought after Mount Maunganui location
Our client is internationally recognized logistics and supply chain business based in the beautiful Bay of Plenty. A fantastic opportunity exists to further your skills and be part of a dynamic and high performing finance team.
- Working within a complex environment, processing invoices for a variety of national and international clients
- Producing monthly statements
- Report and follow up on overdue debtors
- Complete daily bank reconciliations
- Support the wider team where required
- Maintain customer files and records
Key Skill and Attributes include:
- A strong understanding of Microsoft office, with a focus on Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy is key
- Strong work ethic, along with being able to work under pressure
- Be able to be part of a collaborative team
- Flexibility during peak periods
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sense of humour essential!
This is an incredibly diverse role; therefore, you must have a passion for numbers, with a positive and proactive attitude towards your work. Previous experience in a large corporate environment would be a strong advantage but not essential as attitude and work ethic is key!
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. The successful applicant will also have to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with skills testing. If this exciting role sounds like you and you can meet the above criteria, apply today. This rewarding role will not last. Please send your CV, along with Cover Letter to .