We are currently seeking applications of interest for a full time permanent role, working with one on Tauranga’s leading Commercial Property Management teams.
- Great city centre location
- Modern offices
- Be part of an inclusive and collaborative team
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for an Accounts Administrator based in Tauranga. This role forms part of a fun and collaborative team who work hard to achieve results yet always find time to support and develop each other.
- Receipting and reconciling bank accounts
- Recharging invoices to tenants
- Entering and coding invoices for approval
- Liaising with tenants regarding arrears
- Organising general maintenance
- General Administration tasks
Key Skills and Attributes required:
- High level of communication both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have an eye for detail and a head for figures
- Strong IT acumen, knowledge of Xero and Excel essential
- Be a team player and be able to work outside the square
- Experience within property is an advantage however a genuine passion for the industry will be considered.
If you are looking for an opportunity where your contribution is measurable, and you are valued, then this could be a chance to find your dream role in the sought after, sunny Bay of Plenty – Tauranga. Attractive salary, professional offices and a great team vibe is on offer for the successful candidate. To register your interest, please email your CV to (07) 925-0668 for further details.
Only applicants with Permanent New Zealand Residency or Citizenship will be considered.