Professional Busy Office
Medium – Large Team
Numbers Numbers Numbers
A well established business that consistently provides exceptional service and outstanding results to their clients through high standards and best practice being an Elite Business Leader in their industry.
You will be a Super Star Accounts and Payroll Administrator that loves a numbers game! A busy role that provides support to a large sales team by processing a variety of transactions ensuring no stone is unturned. This position is offering a variety of accounting and administration functions whilst dealing with a range of enquiries from a diverse team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Creditor Payments and Debt Management
- Fortnightly and Monthly Payroll – iPayroll
- Quarterly Bonus Calculations and Payments
- Provision of Statistics
- Customer Service
- Ad hoc Administration functions
Attributes, Skills & Experienced required:
- Proven accounting experience with end to end processing of Payable and Receivables
- Existing experience with Payroll; salary and commission payments
- Knowledge of Tax requirements
- Confident with handling pressure and juggling multiple tasks
- Well established problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong relationship builder with superior communication skills
- High standard of personal integrity, discretion and confidentiality is a must
- Technology savvy – Google Applications, Xero and iPayroll an advantage
A fast paced, busy role that will give you diversity and an opportunity to make a difference. Smart offices working amongst an ambitious and dedicated team of professionals, this role is based in Papamoa. Full time hours and a competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Click on the link, email your cv and cover letter to register your interest in working for a busy team that will keep you on your toes in one of NZ’s fastest growing and stunning cities. Alternatively call Natalie @ The Staffroom Ltd (021) 712-495 to discuss further. Don’t delay – applications will be viewed in first come first served basis, please only apply if you obtain NZ residency, Visa applications will not be considered.