- Leadership Opportunity
- Autonomy and Responsibility
- Blank Canvas
Our client is a well established organisation that is seeking an experienced financial expert to be part of an early and exciting extension to their business.
This is an opportunity for an experienced professional to assist in the daily operations and ongoing development of a new product. Key relationships will include; Staff, Management, Board Members, External Advisors and Stakeholders. A qualification in Accounting, Finance or other related fields will be required for the position which will enable you to demonstrate commercial acumen and future thinking capabilities.
Responsibilities include a wide range of financial functions:
- Day to day management of administration and finance functions to audit preparation
- Monthly financial reporting and commentary
- Preparation of regular reporting to the Board
- Overall responsibility of financial and risk reporting
- Development of systems and processes
- Implementation of a new CRM system
- Driving and delivery of customer services
- Support and ongoing development of risk modelling
- Management of staff
Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships is crucial to the ongoing success of this role. We are looking for a team player who can relate well to a diverse range of people. Additionally, you will have solid experience in the functions outlined above that will add value to this position from the get-go. A banking/financial background would be well suited to this role.
Modern offices, a collaborative team culture and a supportive environment is on offer along with a competitive remuneration package. You may be a local candidate ready for change or you may be looking to relocate from another city in search for a significant, rewarding role in the sunny Bay of Plenty. Please click on the link to apply or phone Jill @ The Staffroom Ltd for a confidential chat. Only NZ Residents will be considered.