- Senior Leadership Role
- Progressive Growth Organisation
- Diversity, Challenge, Change
Our client is seeking an experienced Financial Manager to oversee the delivery of finance and financial administrative operations for their forward thinking organisation and subsidiaries, who will be open to growth and change.
This position will work closely with the Chief Executive and contribute to the overall company strategic and operational plans and requires critical thinking and logical decision making skills. You will need a qualification in Accounting, Finance or other related fields and be able to demonstrate commercial acumen and future thinking capabilities.
You will be an effective and valued member of the Management Team with key responsibilities to carry out all financial management tasks to Audited Accounts, including:
- reporting, budgets and forecasts
- tax and compliance
- monthly financial management accounts
- management and supervision of staff
- financial reporting to the Board
- company performance reporting
- cash flow management
- reviewing systems and managing implementation changes
- monitor and review process improvement
- An understanding of NZ IFRS 17 may be an advantage
Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships is crucial to the ongoing success of this role. We are looking for a team player who can relate well to people including Builders, Staff, Management and the Board.
Modern offices, a collaborative team culture and a supportive environment is on offer along with a competitive remuneration package. You may be a local candidate ready for change or you may be looking to relocate from another city in search for a significant, rewarding role in the sunny Bay of Plenty. Please click on the link to apply or phone Jill @ The Staffroom Ltd for a confidential chat. Only NZ Residents will be considered.