Due to a period of growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Assistant to join our clients engineering firm based in Mount Maunganui on a temporary basis.
This is a part time position with a minimum of 3 days per week (Tuesday through to Thursday). There is also a requirement for reception cover on Fridays.
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, and monthly pay runs
- Payroll database management
- Contract job costing
- Calculation of overtime, travel etc
- Preparing reports
- Reconcile invoices from self-employed contractors
Attributes Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in Payroll essential
- Knowledge of the IMS Payroll system
- Great organisational skills to effectively manage multiple priorities
- All round administration skills and experience
- Willingness to help others
- Energy and enthusiasm
- High work ethic and integrity
- Attention to detail
If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and enjoy developing quality relationships with people, then this could be the perfect job for you. This is a company that practice what they preach, they live by their core values and care for their staff.
If you can meet the above criteria and are keen to join a collaborative team, then email your CV to or phone Natalie Brant @ The Staffroom Ltd on (07) 925-0668.