- Professional Busy Office
- Medium – Large Team
- Flexible working from home option
A well established international ports logistics business that consistently provides exceptional service based picturesque Mount Maunganui.
You will be a Super Star Payroll Administrator that loves a numbers game! A busy role that provides support to a fun and inclusive finance team. This position will primarily support the current Payroll Assistant however will also entail breakout support of accounting and administration functions when required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Fortnightly Payroll support for the companies1000+ employees
- Daily allowances
- Manual workarounds
- Ad hoc Administration and Accounts functions
Attributes, Skills & Experienced required:
- Existing experience with Payroll; salary and allowance payments
- Knowledge of IRD Filings
- Confident with handling pressure and juggling multiple tasks
- Well established problem solving and analytical skills
- High standard of personal integrity, discretion and confidentiality is a must
- Technology savvy
A fast paced, busy role that will give you diversity. Working amongst a dedicated team of professionals, this role is based in Mount Maunganui. Full time hours and a competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Email your CV and cover letter to register your interest in working for a busy team that will keep you on your toes in one of NZ’s fastest growing and stunning cities. Alternatively call Natalie @ The Staffroom Ltd (021) 712-495 to discuss further. Don’t delay – applications will be viewed in first come first served basis, please only apply if you obtain NZ residency, Visa applications will not be considered.