Our client is a group of companies with many years in the residential and commercial hardware industry. They have an extensive range of products and service operating in the Bay of Plenty and through New Zealand.
This boutique family business, now at second generation phase and growing are looking for a Part Time Senior Accounts Officer to look after thier accounting functions.
The current role offers between 20 – 25 hours per week with a posibility of growing more in the future. It provides a full range of accounting tasks as follows:
– Preparation of monthly financials for the Accountant including General Ledger Invoices
– Processing financial information and international trade figures
– Monthly Journals
– End of Year Financial Preparation
– Setting budgets
– Processing of Invoices and Statements
– Sales Analysis
– Banking, setting up Automatic Payments, Bank Reconciliations
– Debtors, Aged Trial Balance, chasing Debt
– Credit Applications
– Commission Reports and Payments
– GST Returns and Payments
– Payroll, processing forntightly on Smart Payroll
This rewarding role is seeking an experienced candidate with all of the above, training is provided to the successful candidate along with a competitive hourly rate and great working conditions. A collaborative, hard working culture will be your new work environment amongst a strong team that work together to achieve great results. If you are looking to join a forward thinking organisation that is progressive and innovative, then email your cv to to register your interest or phone Jill on (07) 572-1100 @ The Staffroom Ltd.