- Strong, close knit supportive team
- Remuneration benefits – discounted house and land package
- Opportunity for lifestyle in sought after Bay of Plenty
Our client has long been in the building industry and gained a reputation for their commitment to quality and exceptional value. This is a “perfect storm” opportunity for a solid Draughtsperson to work from new offices with a clean slate where they create the culture from a blank canvas and can take full ownership of their role.
This is a pivotal position that will contribute to the successful running of the Tauranga Branch. You will be confident in working through projects to completion and be able to demonstrate design flair amongst a small, close knit, supportive team.
- Working closely with the Sales team
- Ownership of design concept through to full completion of council working drawings
- Working through problems finding appropriate solutions
- Successfully prepare and deliver plans ensuring compliance and 100% accuracy
- Work with engineers to confirm details for plans
- Communicating with council building teams to address RFI.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Experience working on residential projects is essential
- Background working in the residential sector
- Solid knowledge working with Councils, permits, consents
- Strong attention to detail and proven accuracy
- Excellent time management and proficient with deadlines
- Solutions based thinker who can imagine outside the square
- LPB qualification or working towards
You will recognise this opportunity as a rare find, a chance to join an established, successful company whose core values will match yours – honesty, integrity and reliability. An attractive remuneration package will be extended to the selected candidate including a discounted house and land package for themselves, an offer not to be taken lightly! Don’t delay your application, to register your interest, click on the link below or phone Paula @ The Staffroom (07) 393-4466.