Our Client is seeking a key member to join a well established team that will bring existing experience by way of contract management, processing applications and information.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- To assist in all aspects of processing applications collateral, both electronic and manual processing.
- Updating CRM profiles
- Company background checks
- Company Credit Checks
- Managing and creating pipelines from enquiries, both via the website and incoming phone calls.
- Receiving initial complaints and forwarding on to dedicated areas
- Manage and assist the complaints process with collaboration of the Education and Technical Manager
Ideally we are seeking:
- Confidence in MS Office suite
- Experience with CRM database systems
- Team player that contributes
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Previous dealings with conflict enquiries
- Well organised and excellent time management skills
- Great salary package with benefits on offer
- Monday to Friday working week
- Fantastic team culture and environment
- New open plan office
- Ongoing training opportunities
Please email your cv to Jill Cachemaille – for further consideration.