- Diverse and varied role
- Onsite parking
- Competitive salary
Our Client, is a national provider of workplace drug testing with a strong focus on education and health and safety. They have an exciting opportunity to work within a busy office where you will have the opportunity to manage your own varied workload and assist in the management of daily business activities and administration functions.
You will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks, juggling multiple balls at once and sourcing various solutions. We are seeking a resourceful team player that will use their initiative to problem solve and think on their feet. You may be a graduate looking to start your career or a superstar with existing experience.
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Customer enquiries – advising a range of services
- Manage client bookings & office calendar
- Book and manage monthly random testing & reporting – national & local
- Manage client enquiries and client profiles on online testing system
- Answer office phone and emails
- On call testing
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience working in a customer centric role
- Advanced communication and rapport building skills
- Attention to detail and impeccable organisation
- The ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- Approachable, engaging and offer exceptional service
- Computer savvy and experience with provision of technical solutions
- Proven experience with MS Office Suite and Cloud-based systems
- A clean NZ drivers’ licence (ability to drive a manual van required)
If you have a natural ability to build rapport with people and are confident in adapting to all types of personalities then this role will be right up your alley! With a strong work ethic and high integrity, you will fit well with this organisation that values commitment and dedication.
Taking Ownership, No Short Cuts, Straight Up – Straight Forward – is this you?
Apply immediately by clicking on the link below to register your interest. All applications will be responded to – please only apply if you have NZ residency. Call Jill @ The Staffroom for a confidential chat if you wish to discuss further (07) 572-1100.