Operations Manager & Marketing
- 2021 Exceptional Opportunity
- Prestigious Global Leader
- Fantastic City Fringe Location
Based in Tauranga, our client is a market leader in Commercial, Rural sales and Residential Project Marketing. They are part of a global Real Estate business. The Businesses global mission centres on building relationships with a commitment to forming and fostering bonds with clients, locally, nationally, and globally.
This position will be a critical part of the business in Tauranga, working alongside the Managing Director to assist in the day to day operation management and marketing of the business. This is a newly appointed role where you will be involved in, as well as oversee marketing, administration, and finance, streamlining functions to ensure the business is operating at full capacity and efficiency. You will also work to advance, promote, and grow the company.
You will bring a wealth of experience in proven roles that demonstrate strong management within business infrastructure and self-drive to focus on critical aspects of the business operations to generate growth and streamlining. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and personable. A lateral thinker with integrity who can work within a team, drive the operations, and build clients engagement. Your unquestionable motivation and drive to succeed will demonstrate results in previous positions. A well organised individual with good foresight will ensure you can confidently enhance this robust framework that includes efficient systems, processes, and a unique team culture. If you have the right business experience and fortitude to use data and information, global and national infra structure you may be suitable to work in this business. A passionate, ambitious, and focused personality will be natural attributes you will bring in your approach to succeed.
- Monitor business costs, prepare budgets, forecasts and implement cost saving functions to streamline the business
- Manage the team administration and personnel requirements
- Knowledge of accounts functions including trust accounting.
- Oversee and manage HR functions
- Manage and be involved in marketing systems and platforms, social media along with other venues for growing the business profile.
- Oversee REAA compliance and AML compliance, together with keeping abreast of REAA changes.
- Organisation of client marketing and engagement functions.
- Seeking out new markets/clients/systems.
- Understanding of Independent Contractor matters and managing them.
- Implementation of training and growth of evolving business systems.
- Knowledge of the real estate industry is desirable but not necessarily essential dependent on the candidate’s business experience and performance.
Please call Natalie @ The Staffroom for a confidential chat (07) 925 0668 or email your cv to to register your interest in working for this exceptional company based in New Zealand’s fastest growing and most beautiful city. Please only apply if you obtain NZ Residency.