- Long Standing Mt Maunganui Business
- Supportive and Collaborative Team
- Some flexibility with hours
Gerrand Floorings is a highly regarded market leader in the floorcoverings industry and successfully services the Bay of Plenty with high quality, sustainable and innovative products. A locally owned family business first established in 1986 continues their promise to deliver on quality service, product and price. With a strong community focus and a commitment to make a difference, our Client gives back through sponsorship, volunteering, donations and collaboration.
With a complete building refurbishment and ongoing growth, they require an Administration Super Star to join their dedicated and loyal team to work in their stunning new space. This role will form a crucial link between various teams and add value to the busy work family.
Working directly with the Sales and Showroom Teams, Clients, Reps, Suppliers and Builders this is a busy and varied role where you will be supported by experienced staff to assist with:
- Preparation of information
- Completing regular reports and trends as required by Management
- Collating of material
- Coordinating products, plans, pricing
- Keeping updated with product range
- Liaison with multiple parties
- Building solid relationships with a variety of people
- Administration support
- Taking client enquiry instore, via electronic contact (social/web) or phone
With significant scope for growth over time this role will initially see the successful person providing support to the sales team and potentially growing into completion of estimation work and continue on into an Account Management role. Skills and attributes required:
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Excellent communication skills – professionalism
- Willingness to learn – ability to retain information
- Career focussed – ambitious
- Natural ability with numbers – good understanding of figures
- Technical interest and capability
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail, especially around numbers and a math skill base.
An absolute gem of a role and opportunity to join a sought after company that offers variation and diversity. Ongoing training and support, competitive remuneration and career progression are up for grabs. Be quick – this opportunity will be snapped up quickly. Click on the link to apply immediately or phone Jill @ The Staffroom (07) 572-1100.