Our client has been operating in the industry for 25 years and has built a reputation for being the company you can trust in Tauranga. As members of the Tauranga Registered Master Builders Association since 1996, they have completed major commercial projects to the highest level across all areas of the industry.
The time has come to bring into the business their next Rising Star! This is an exciting opportunity to enter the company and learn from the ground up, the long-term prospects are endless! This is not a role for the faint hearted, you will learn all aspects of running the business, from general administration, Accounts and people management with the end goal to become a Senior Manager within the team.
To start, the tasks will be entry level however this will develop quickly.
- General Administration and support of the wider team
- Data Entry
- Contact management
- Creditors / Debtors
- HR Support
- Passion for the construction industry is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude
- A degree in Business Management or similar would be advantageous
- IT Literate – MYOB, Quickbooks
This is an incredibly diverse role therefore you must have a passion for the industry, with a positive and proactive attitude towards your work. Drive and ambition is what we are looking for.
An attractive training package will be offered to the successful candidate. The successful applicant will also have to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with skills testing. If this exciting role sounds like you and you can meet the above criteria, apply today. Click on the link to apply or phone Natalie @ The Staffroom on 07 925-0668.