- Industry Leader in Design and Build
- Award Winning Company
- Recognised Employer that Cares for its People
Passionate about high quality and superior service, our Client has a strong commitment to delivering an exceptional experience for their customers through the design and build process. Their motivation still remains after 32 years and as a result they are highly regarded in their industry having built up a reputation for standing behind their promise. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate to join this sought after company as their new Construction Manager.
Customer, Communication and Coordination is at the heart of this busy role. Being able to effectively manage a multitude of tasks and have your finger on the pulse at all times, across all functions, is crucial. If you enjoy diversity and variety in your role, then this opportunity will be right up your alley!
Tasks and Functions:
- Oversee workmanship and quality of all builds
- Ongoing liaison with Builders, Subcontractors and Suppliers regarding inventory, workflow and compliance
- Weekly planning of jobs in conjunction with key personnel
- Regular site visits across all jobs
- Organise Handovers with clients
- Consistent communications with clients regarding job progress
- Administer costings, chargeable work and problem solve discrepancies
- Complete monthly checklists and reports
- Database and email management
We are seeking a confident, enthusiastic and organised multitasker. You will be a go-getter that shows reliability and commitment to all stakeholders by building solid relationships with a range of personalities. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate; experience working with high quality builds, an understanding of complex plans and be proficient at managing projects.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Good people management skills
- Strong communications – verbal and written
- High standards and professionalism
- Exceptionally organised and skilled when working to deadlines
- Ability to think outside the square when problem solving
- Can work autonomously and within team environments
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Sound use of technology and project management software (Smartsheet or similar)
You will be working amongst a small but very supportive team of dedicated, experienced professionals. A position that offers an extraordinary support system allowing you to excel in the main purpose of your role. You will have the opportunity to work amongst a family feel environment with an Employer that cares for its people. A competitive remuneration package including a company vehicle and all tools of the trade are on offer. Click on the link and send your cv to secure your interest with a solid opportunity for the long term! Or phone Jill @ The Staffroom for a confidential chat (021) 2688515. You won’t be disappointed.
Only NZ residents will be considered, please do not apply if you are on a Visa.