- Progressive Maori Land Organisation – Ngāti Whakaue
- Diverse role amongst Property Development sector
- Future Opportunities
Our client has long been established since 1960 and has experienced substantial growth. Ngāti Whakaue exists to be a significant contributor to the wellbeing and advancement of their lands and its people. Their mission is to safeguard and improve corpus lands, grow assets, build capacity and increase the wellbeing of Ngāti Whakaue.
They have just completed the first stage of a 3-stage residential housing development planned over the next 3 years. This is part of a much wider strategy to provide a range of housing options in the longer term.
A unique Project Manager position has evolved as a result of ongoing land development and future growth plans. They are seeking an experienced Project Manager with existing skills working amongst the property development sector who can effectively manage and support the continuing stages of development whilst coordinating Key Stakeholders.
- Planning and preparation relating to current and future developments
- Provision of support to General Manager across multi-faceted projects
- Coordination of Key Partners, Contractors, Agencies and Consultants
- Overseeing and managing the execution of land and property developments through all stages
- Administering and supervision of Agreements in accordance with Site Protocols and Guidelines
- Ensuring all Health & Safety compliance is met
- Ongoing relationship development with current and future Key Stakeholders including other Ngāti Whakaue entities
- General ad hoc administration and reporting duties
Skills and Experience Required:
- current project management experience within property development sector
- proven relationship management skills (preferably in the building & construction sector)
- knowledge, skills and experience in local and central government
- prior experience working amongst Ngāti Whakaue and Te Arawa iwi (preferred but not essential)
- sound problem solving skills and ability to work through complex issues
- strong business, financial and commercial acumen
- confident and experience in delivering presentations and generation of reports
- exceptional verbal and written communications
- Kaitiakitanga, Aroha, Whakapono, Kotahitanga
Ngāti Whakaue are on a dynamic growth path with a commitment to upholding the honour of both their land and their people. If this opportunity matches your values, skills and experience, then don’t delay in applying. Our client offers a collaborative working environment, attractive remuneration package and the opportunity for ongoing development. Click on the link to email your cv or phone Jill @ The Staffroom for a confidential discussion – (021) 2688-515.