- Part Time – Permanent Position
- 12-15 Hours Per Week
- The Lakes
We are currently recruiting for one of Tauranga’s leading shopping malls! A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, team player to work for a professional organisation as an Information Desk team member. The company is situated at The Lakes in the beautiful Bay of Plenty. This is a part time position where you will work with an outgoing, driven, yet friendly team.
In this position, you will play a crucial part in in a customer focused environment, with some of the key responsibilities being:
- Managing the telephones and general enquiries
- Liaising with customers
- Distributing memos and mail
- Cash handling
- General office duties
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Professional customer service skills and telephone manner
- Ability to think on your feet, fast learner, take direction and use initiative
- Professional verbal and written communication and be able to communicate effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dedicated to the team and prepared to go the extra mile
- Enthusiastic, approachable, yet professional and patient
- High standard of personal presentation
- Can do attitude with willingness to learn
Shifts will cover Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
To register your interest in this face to face customer service role, please email your cv to Natalie @ The Staffroom – or phone (021) 712-495.
Applicants MUST have New Zealand Residency or Citizenship.