- Be part of a fun, friendly, and positive team environment
- Support everyday Kiwi’s
- Work within the banking industry
Incredible opportunity to join a company that is built on strong values, integrity, and ethics. With over 65 years in the banking industry our client is in growth mode and seeking key personnel to join a solid team that work together to achieve success.
You will be a team player that is not afraid of hard work and offer a strong commitment to the job. This role will be a mix of face-to-face customer service and contact centre environment. In return, you will receive stability in an ever-changing employment market.
- Face to face customer service and telephone inquiries
- Processing requests form members, always ensuring accuracy
- Maintain strong working relationships and open communication
- Promoting products and services where appropriate
- Cover across 2 branches
- Delivery of superior customer service
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player with sense of humour
- Strong work ethic
- Honesty and integrity
- Take responsibility and ownership
- Own transport essential
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised health insurance
- Be part of the company’s community work
- Ongoing training and development
Busy times and a continuous steady workflow means as a valued staff member you will be exposed to all facets of the business with potential growth opportunities. This is a unique opportunity to work with a team that have built a culture based on working hard, having fun, and supporting one another.
This is a full time opportunity, however applicants wanting part time hours may be considered for the right person. If you are keen to get on board, email you CV and Cover letter to or call 07 925 0668 for a confidential chat.
Only applicants with New Zealand Residency or Citizenship will be considered.