Is 2021 the year you make a difference?
Our Client, The Drug Detection Agency (TDDA) is a specialist organisation that is the complete solution provider for all drug detection, education and prevention solutions to New Zealand businesses.
This is an opportunity to join a successful organisation where you can create a positive change in people’s lives and work with clients to build and maintain a drug free workplace. You will be responsible for full ownership of your role and be required to effectively manage a busy workload that can change in an instant. We are seeking a highly motivated person to support the operation in the Bay of Plenty area. The intention is for this person to start in mid/late January 2021.
- Drug and alcohol screening within a variety of industries
- Promoting a range of services offered by TDDA
- Attend work sites and various locations for testing purposes
- Developing business relationships and new business opportunities
- Regular maintenance and cleaning of testing vehicle
- Cleaning of office areas and toilets on a regular basis
- Data entry of statistical data
Skills and Experience required:
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Confident in adapting to all types of personalities
- Follow procedures and manage your own workload
- Hold a current clean full drivers licence
- High integrity, honesty and reliability
- Strong work ethic, hard working and committed
- Intuition and confidence
- High standard of personal presentation
- Proficient and savvy with various computer packages and office technology
- Full and clean Drivers Licence (to drive a manual van)
You must be flexible to attend a three day in-house course. Standard business hours exist however the nature of this role, will at times require you to start early and/or sometimes work late depending on testing requirements. Additionally, there will be a roster for on-call work, 4 weekly. This position is initially for 6 months with a 2021 start however future opportunities may arise due to increased workload.
Is your DNA aligned with TDDA – Taking Ownership, No Short Cuts, Straight Up – Straight Forward?
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people, then click on the link below to apply, early applications are recommended. Call Jill @ The Staffroom to discuss further (07) 572-1100.
Please only apply if you obtain NZ residency, we are not considering Visa applications. As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete a Criminal/Driver History check, a Pre – Employment Medical and Workplace Drug Test.