We are working with a local government agency to source a star administrator that dots their i’s and crosses their t’s in their sleep! Detail and accuracy is key here.
- Processing of applications including invoicing, receipting, recording, distributing and tracking of documentation
- Reviewing of applications and site plans before distribution
- Provision of reports and monitoring the process to ensure compliance is adhered to within timeframes
- Working collaboratively within various team ensuring a seamless delivery
- Idenifying continuous improvement of systems
- Provide specialist service and advice to internal and external parties
- Actively participate in and comply with all Health & Safety and Wellness initiatives
- Project support for Asset Delivery
- Establish and maintain relationships and communication channels with all key external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure disputes, complaints or differences of opinions are resolved
This role is a long term temp role that requires commitment and loyalty. An absolute golden opportunity to get your teeth into a meaty role. You will join a fantastic team of dedicated professionals. You must have 2-3 years of proven experience working in a customer service role.
To find out more, email your cv to or phone (021) 712-495