Account Executive – Insurance
- Professional Busy Office in CBD
- Located in sunny Tauranga
- Development Opportunities
About the Business
Our client is a proudly New Zealand owned insurance company who have been providing insurance programmes to Kiwi businesses and householders for over 35 years. This family-owned business is on a winning streak and going through a huge growth phase. They are looking for a Specialist Broker with domestic insurance experience to bring their passion and commitment to their client focussed team.
About the Role
You will be part of a small friendly team servicing an existing portfolio of clients. This role has a high degree of autonomy and focusses heavily on client satisfaction and retention. Responsibilities include; delivery of excellent customer service, liaising with Clients and Underwriters, relationship management and provision of guidance and support relating to insurance solutions.
- Experience in Insurance
- Level 5 qualification in Financial Services (or working towards)
- Sound knowledge of broking principles and insurance products
- Ability to recognise and develop new business opportunities
- Professional phone manner with clear and concise communications
- Good level of computer literacy and keyboard skills
- A natural problem solver and relationship builder
- Can work independently and demonstrate leadership
- Great time management skills and ability to work under pressure at certain times
- An eye for detail and high level of accuracy
- Resilient, adaptable and ability to think on your feet
- Good sense of humour
Our client will offer you an environment within a strong team culture that work together within a progressive forward-thinking business. A supportive environment that focusses on personal development and training, and for the right individual there is a genuine opportunity to progress in the company.
So if you are keen to be part of a small and dynamic team, with a ‘work hard, play hard’ culture and supports a healthy balanced lifestyle, then email your CV and cover letter to or phone (07) 393 4466 for a confidential chat.