Our Client is a long-standing legal firm based in the heart of Tauranga and currently has a fabulous opportunity available for a valued member of staff to be amongst a team that work together to achieve results. This is a great chance to make your mark and build on your legal experience.
This varied and busy role will require a hard-working individual that has high standards and a strong work ethic. Legal experience is required with a willing attitude and good all-round office experience. Training will be provided on systems.
- Administration support to the wider team
- Digital dictation and typing including conveyancing, wills and trust documents
- Contact clients to follow up on outstanding documentation
- Current experience as a Legal PA preferred
- Strong work ethic and commitment to doing a great job
- High attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Sound computer skills, Lexis Nexis, Lawstore, Landonline – training provided (existing knowledge an advantage)
- Team player who is flexible to pick up additional tasks
- Adaptable to changing situations
- Excellent communication skills and able to relate well to people
If you are looking to join a large, friendly, and professional law firm, then look no further – this is a great position for someone to own and love. Click on the link to apply or phone Natalie Brant @ The Staffroom Ltd (021) 712-495 to find out more.