- Highly coveted role working within the Commercial Property Industry
- Progressive, forward thinking company
- Centrally located in Tauranga’s CBD
We are currently seeking an experienced and innovative Commercial Property Manager on behalf of our Client based in executive offices in the Tauranga central business district. This role forms part of a fun and collaborative team who work hard to achieve results yet always find time to support and develop each other.
- Full day to day management of an existing commercial property portfolio
- Build genuine relationships with colleagues, landlords and tenants
- Proactively manage database with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Meeting with tenants on site as and when required
- Liaise with the wider property team to ensure properties are kept fully tenanted
- Managing tenant and landlords queries and adhering to expectations
- Keep abreast of rules and regulations of leasing, property management and Health & Safety
Key Skills and Attributes required:
- High level of communication both written and verbal essential
- Able to engage and develop the role as your own
- Strong understanding of leasing and contracts essential
- Have to ability to negotiate leases with confidence
- Be driven to further your career and development
- Commitment – Attitude is key in this role
- Can think on your feet and have an eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- IT Literate
- Experience within Commercial Property industry is advantageous
If you are looking for an opportunity where your contribution is measurable, and you are valued, then this could be a chance to find your dream role in the sought after, sunny Bay of Plenty – Tauranga. Attractive salary, professional offices and a great team vibe is on offer for the successful candidate. To register your interest, please click on the link and email your cv for further consideration or phone Natalie @ The Staffroom Ltd (07) 925-0668.
Only New Zealand permanent residents will be considered.