Commercial Property Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced and innovative Communications expert on behalf of our Client for a newly created position within the Commercial Property industry. This role forms part of a fun and collaborative team who work hard to achieve results yet always find time to support and develop each other.
- Full day to day management of an existing commercial property portfolio.
- Build genuine relationships with colleagues, landlords and tenants.
- Proactively manage database with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Meeting with tenants on site as and when required
- Liaise with the wider property team to ensure properties are kept fully tenanted.
Key Skills and Attributes required:
- High level of communication both written and verbal essential
- Able to engage and develop the role as your own
- Confident and committed – Attitude is key in this role
- Have the ability to think on your feet and have an eye for detail
- Experience within property is an advantage however a genuine passion for the industry will be considered.
If you are looking for an opportunity where your contribution is measurable, and you are valued, then this could be a chance to find your dream role in the sought after, sunny Bay of Plenty – Tauranga. Attractive salary, professional offices and a great team vibe is on offer for the successful candidate. To register your interest, please email your CV to (07) 925-0668 for further details.
Please only apply if you have New Zealand permanent residency.