A well established business that consistently provides exceptional service and outstanding results to their clients through high standards and best practice being an Elite Business Leader in their industry.
You will ideally have knowledge within the Property Management Industry and have a love for numbers! A busy role that provides support to a successful sales team ensuring no stone is unturned. This position is offering a variety of administration and finance functions whilst dealing with a range of enquiries from a diverse team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support to a team of Property Managers
- Manage all Trust Accounting functions, paying creditors and owners
- Regular communication with landlords and tenants
- Ad hoc Administration functions
Attributes, Skills & Experienced required:
- Knowledge of the Property Management industry advantageous
- Confident with handling pressure and juggling multiple tasks
- Well established problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong relationship builder with superior communication skills
- High standard of personal integrity, discretion and confidentiality is a must
- Technology Savvy
- Emotional intelligence
A fast paced, busy role that will give you diversity and an opportunity to make a difference. Smart offices working amongst an ambitious and dedicated team of professionals, this role is based in Papamoa. Full time hours and a competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Email with your cv and cover letter to register your interest in working for a busy team that will keep you on your toes in one of NZ’s fastest growing and stunning cities. Alternatively call Natalie @ The Staffroom Ltd (021) 712-495 to discuss further. Don’t delay – applications will be viewed in first come first served basis, please only apply if you obtain NZ residency, Visa applications will not be considered.