- Boutique Consultancy
- Sales and Relationship Driven Environment
- Winner – Tauranga’s Most Trusted Recruiter
The Staffroom Ltd is a Tauranga based successful Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years in the business and we are seeking an energetic, upbeat Consultant to join our thriving team due to ongoing and consistent growth.
This rewarding role offers diversity with various components ensuring no two days are the same. An enquiring mind and the ability to read between the lines is an advantage you will greatly benefit from, in this role. You will be self driven and have total responsibility for managing your own desk including full 360 degree recruitment.
- Key account management of an existing portfolio
- Identify new business opportunities
- Design and creation of effective business solutions
- Interviewing Candidates
- Match Candidates to role particulars
- Provision of Candidate Profiles and Recommendations
- Completion of Reference Reports
- Coordinating Client and Candidate interviews
- Negotiating and facilitating contracts and agreements
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous (agency) recruitment experience
- Professionalism and able to demonstrate good business acumen
- Proven sales experience and ability to secure genuine working relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Strong computer skills
- Fun, Sense of Humour and someone who’s glass is always half full
We’re looking for an experienced Consultant that loves a people centric role where you will be part of a team that is fun, focussed and uncomplicated! If you’re keen for a challenging yet rewarding role, then we want to hear from you. A base salary + commission component with no ceiling is on offer, along with an open, honest environment in central city offices. Email your cv to to register your interest and submit your cv or contact Jill @ The Staffroom Ltd (021) 2688-515.