Business Development Manager
A progressive organisation that delivers a wide range of value-add services to its Builder Members across New Zealand, are seeking a Business Development Manager with sound experience in the building industry. We are in search of a highly motivated and experienced sales expert to drive membership acquisition and with your existing building knowledge, offer technical support to Members and deliver education.
- Host educational events for Members throughout the North Island
- Participate in the wider events of the building and construction sector representing the Association and its Members
- Ensure and develop new Member acquisition and lead generation targets are met
- Support existing Member enquiry relating to products and services
Your Skills & Experience:
- Ideal candidate to have experience as a Building Practitioner
- Some understanding of the regulatory frameworks within the residential building sector
- Existing relationship management skills and a strong focus towards Customers/Members
- Proven experience working within a busy workload, juggling multiple balls with the ability to demonstrate exceptional organisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Confidence and expertise with the sales process and the ability to identify new opportunities
- Strong closing skills
- Self motivation and drive to achieve set targets and goals
- General understanding of MS Office Suite (Word Excel Powerpoint) and CRM systems
The scope of this role requires a combination skill set and the ability to travel. You will enjoy a diverse role that will be challenging and rewarding. We are looking for a building enthusiast who will be passionate about growing membership as well as supporting our Members.
An opportunity to work within a progressive and growing organisation that values its people and includes a collaborative culture. Your new environment is situated on the city fringe in modern upmarket offices. An attractive salary package with benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this exciting role with one of Tauranga’s reputable organisations, click the link to email your cv and cover letter. Early applications are recommended. Call Jill @ The Staffroom Ltd (021) 2688-515 for a confidential chat. Only NZ residents will be considered.