- Paint Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated Company
- Fun, Hard Working Team
With over 30 years in the Automotive, Industrial, Marine, Wood Finishing and House Painting markets, our Client is a successful, family owned and operated business. They are known for their strong brands and exceptional service that provide a prompt service with products that are price competitive and high quality.
An existing portfolio with a loyal customer base will be provided as well as the opportunity to maximise sales prospects. Key responsibilities include; relationship management of existing clients, servicing, order taking, stock and inventory management, reporting and basic administration. Additionally, you will be required to efficiently manage your vehicle with stock and delivery duties. Some handling of heavy objects will be required.
- Proven sales and relationship management experience
- Paint or related industry knowledge (an advantage)
- Effective communicator
- Team player that can roll up their sleeves and muck in
- Self-managing and highly organised
- Effective time management skills with good business acumen
- Ability to handle a pressured environment at times
- A good eye for detail and accuracy
- Full Class 1 Drivers Licence
This role offers a people centric environment where you will be liaising with a diverse client base and building authentic and sincere relationships. The benefits to the successful candidate include working amongst a collaborative fun group of people, employers that care and reward their staff, a job that is rewarding and offers a competitive salary package including a vehicle, company bonus, phone etc. A hands on training induction will be offered to the successful candidate and the chance to work with a really great firm is up for grabs.
If you’re keen to get on board (and this role will not last) then register your interest by emailing your cv to . Only applicants with NZ residency will be considered.