- Interesting and challenging role in a collaborative environment
- Modern professional offices
- Onsite parking – City fringe location
Our client is internationally recognised as a commercial property industry leader in New Zealand, having received a wide range of high-profile industry awards and accolades. A fantastic opportunity exists to further your skills and be part of a dynamic and high performing sales team.
- Preparing and booking advertising and marketing material in Campaign Track,
- Liaising with various media outlets, sign companies and website customer service teams,
- Develop marketing material including flyers, brochures, marketing proposals and videos,
- Managing social media including sourcing and creating content on various platforms and having creative ability in this area,
- Prepare marketing reports during sale campaigns, collect images of property and advertising,
- Prepare email marketing for distribution in Hub Spot and maintain investor database,
- Create and maintain website listings,
- Create marketing material for Auctions, various presentation platforms, order of Sales,
- Managing corporate brand refresh,
- Managing the company CRM system, Surga,
- Managing yearly media contract with NZME,
- Cross check monthly marketing invoices and keeping abreast with marketing costs over various platforms,
- Managing digital advertising including overseeing creative aspects and design, making bookings and approvals,
- Managing radio advertising, including bookings, and overseeing script writing for presentation to managing director and managing brokers.
Key Skill and Attributes include:
- Previous real estate marketing experience is an advantage but not a requirement. A passion for marketing and the industry is essential,
- Excellent personal presentation and professionalism,
- Exceptional communicator – you must be able to interact successfully at all levels,
- A flair and passion for design and creativity a must with a keen eye for detail and excellence,
- Excellent organisational skills and pride, in your work,
- Positive and friendly approach with a thirst to learn and be an integral part of an forward thinking team,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Well organised, forward thinking and ability to juggle multiple tasks at once,
- Team player that contributes to results and plays a part in the collaborative culture of the business,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suit, Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop. A working knowledge of Campaign Track, Renet, and Surga would be an advantage.
This is an comprehensive marketing role, providing an successful applicant endless growth and scope for learning both regionally and nationally. Therefore, you must have a passion for real estate, with a positive and proactive attitude towards your work. Previous real estate experience would be a strong advantage but not essential. What is imperative is , integrity, attitude, team focus, work ethic and professionalism.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. If this exciting role sounds like you and you can meet the above criteria, apply today. This rewarding role will not last. Click on the link to apply or phone Natalie on 07 9250668