A progressive Association that delivers, a wide range of value-add services across New Zealand, are seeking an experienced Generalist Marketing Executive with sound digital marketing experience to work directly with the Communications and Group Services Manager. We are in search of an experienced intermediate level marketing enthusiast to help drive the continued growth of the business.
– Implementation of marketing communications via various channels
– Develop and execute digital and social media strategies across all digital channels
– Event management, planning, developing schedules and analysing results
– Online campaign planning from conception to development
– Database management and exporting information
– Website editing and maintenance using CMS
– Email newsletter creation, design and release
– Assist with collateral using PowerPoint slides
– Support webinar, video and podcast functions
– Various marketing administration tasks and support functions
Your Skills & Experience:
– 3- 5 year’s experience in media, creative/digital agency or commercial environment
– solid social media management skills – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
– experience using Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics
– understanding of search marketing across both SEO and SEM
– exceptional communication skills – writing and editing
– proficient and involvement with event management
– ability to relate to key stakeholders at professional level
– outstanding organisation and prioritising skills
– use of databases and exporting information
– good working knowledge of CMS, Adobe Suite, WordPress, MailChimp, Survey Monkey
The scope of this marketing role is broad and your combination skill set will be well used in this interesting and rewarding position. We are looking for passion and commitment from the successful applicant who will be flexible to take on all levels of marketing related tasks including individual responsibilities and special projects.
An inclusive culture that is collaborative and team focused will be your new environment situated on the city fringe in modern upmarket offices. An attractive salary package with benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
To continue your marketing journey with one of Tauranga’s reputable organisation’s, click on the link to email your cv and cover letter. Early applications are recommended. Call Jill @ The Staffroom Ltd (021) 2688-515 if you need to discuss further. Please only apply if you obtain NZ residency, we are not considering Visa applications.