Marketing & Communications Superstar
- 4 days per week or 5 days per week – you chose!
- Career growth opportunities
- High profile premium brands/product
Our Client is a small, collaborative team that are committed to achieving their goals and reaching results – together. They are in growth mode and excited about what the future holds. This opportunity holds great importance and is centric to the success of a growing company.
We are seeking a marketing expert who will take on the responsibility for the brands voice, written content and messaging throughout our social media platforms and campaigns. You will have experience in Product Marketing and/or Retail along with a strong eye for Graphic Design as well as manage external Contractors.
- Work in collaboration with a team of people designing and creating campaigns
- Develop marketing strategies from concept to execution
- Implement sales and marketing initiatives to support a NZ and Australia network
- Provision of market intelligence, reporting and data
- Oversee advertising, marketing and sales collateral
- Assist with photoshoot functions, liaise with photographers for campaigns
- Oversee social media functions including Facebook and Instagram
- Manage social media posts to create brand awareness
- Assist with creative flair
- Develop online schedules and calendars for effective execution
- Monitor and observe improvements in engagement
- Create and manage all EDM’s
- Social media
- Press release for new collections
An experienced marketing individual that can combine creative flair and sound business sense. You will be a multi-tasker that can juggle numerous tasks at once but keep your finger on the pulse. A combined and balanced approach to ideas and creative functions alongside execution of tasks and being able to deliver on projects is paramount.
Skills and Experience required:
- Prior experience in a brand/product marketing role
- Experience in digital marketing
- Established skills and ability to demonstrate ownership of projects from start to finish
- A creative thinker coupled with solid business acumen
- Proficient in developing positive relationships with key stake holders
- Strong team player that works effectively with others
- Highly organised and ability to multi-task
- Superb attention to detail with high accuracy levels
This is a dynamic role covering a wide range of marketing functions where you will be able to showcase your skill set and take responsibility. This opportunity will provide the successful candidate with a rewarding and challenging career that over time will offer growth and satisfaction. You have the option of working a full week Mon-Fri or a 4 day week Mon-Thurs (Fridays off) whilst working amongst a dedicated team of people within an exciting industry. A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate. Don’t delay in registering your interest for this unique role. Click on the link and email your cv or phone Jill @ The Staffroom Ltd (021) 2688-515 for a confidential chat.