- Industry Leader in Design and Build
- Award Winning Company
- Secure now for a 2021 start
Passionate about high quality and superior service, our Client has a strong commitment to delivering an exceptional experience for their client through the design and build process. Their motivation still remains after 32 years and as a result they are highly regarded in their industry having built up a reputation for standing behind their promise. A very unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate to join this sought after company as a New Home Sales Consultant.
We are seeking an experienced candidate from within the design and build industry to work alongside their clients, effectively managing the process, offering advice and coordinating documentation. Ultimately you will be responsible for securing new clients and seeking out opportunities within the market. Additional tasks including marketing, promotions, database management and administration, are equally important to ensure this role reaches successful results.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Securing clients through existing resources and seeking out new opportunities
- Qualifying potential business and follow up communications through database management
- Maintain key relationships with developers, architects, engineers, suppliers, Council and colleagues
- Follow sales process through documentation process and ongoing communications
- Preparation and presentation of forms, plans, quotes, contracts etc pertaining to sale
- Attending industry events, marketing, public relations, surveys and advertising
- Website enquiries
- Provision of reports, weekly meetings and sales administration
We are seeking a confident, enthusiastic and motivated relationship builder. You will be someone who is genuine and shows sincerity through the delivery of quality communications and commitment to customers. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate patience and tenacity to navigate through complex processes as well as show similar abilities and experience in a previous role. Exceptional listening skills and extraordinary attention to detail is an absolute must as you gather key information from clients. Additionally, you must be well presented and demonstrate the highest professionalism through a warm and helpful approach.
You will be working amongst a small but very supportive team of dedicated, experienced professionals within exquisite surroundings and making a real difference to people’s lives. A very rewarding position that has huge scope in return for an attractive remuneration package and an Employer that cares for its people. Remuneration range stated in the search function is only a guide and a conservative estimate for the first year, you have the potential to reach much higher. Positions like this do not come up often, if you are looking for a fresh start in 2021, secure this opportunity now and have the summer off!
For a confidential chat, call Jill Cachemaille @ The Staffroom (021) 2688-515 or click on the link to send your CV. Only NZ residents will be considered, please do not apply if you are on a Visa.