A well respected and reputable organisation that works within the builder services sector is looking to secure a key person that has sound experience in the building industry and can form positive connections with people. We are in search of a self motivated, building expert to educate, share knowledge and secure relationships with people.
- Be part of educational events throughout the North Island
- Attend events within the building and construction sector to stay current in the industry
- Ensure and develop new relationships with people to increase affiliations
- Support enquiries within organisation relating to products and services
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a Building Practitioner
- An understanding of the regulatory frameworks within the residential building sector
- Solid relationship management skills and a strong customer focus
- Proven experience working within a busy workload – not afraid of hard work
- Ability to juggle tasks and demonstrate solid organisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Self motivation and drive to achieve set targets and goals
- General understanding of MS Office Suite (Word Excel Powerpoint) and CRM systems
This is a rewarding role that offers a variety of tasks, new challenges and the opportunity to work with people. We are looking for a building enthusiast who will be willing to share their knowledge and educate others that will increase a base
A rare opportunity for a Qualified Builder to get off the tools and build a successful career working with people, sharing knowledge and building relationships. This role works amongst a collective team of dedicated people that are all striving for the same goal. You will be employed with a progressive and growing organisation that values its people and includes a collaborative culture. Your new environment is situated on the city fringe in modern upmarket offices. An attractive salary package with benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this exciting role with one of Tauranga’s reputable organisations, click the link below to email your cv and cover letter. Call Jill @ The Staffroom Ltd (021) 2688-515 for a confidential chat. Only NZ residents will be considered.