- Long standing reputable business
- Collaborative supportive team
- Latest equipment and machinery
A privately owned security solutions business known to be one of the most respected in the district and surrounding areas, are seeking an experienced Technician to join their dedicated team of professionals. As an industry leader, the successful candidate will have access to the latest equipment and machinery working from the Cromwell office and servicing surrounding towns including; Wanaka, Queenstown, Alexandra and Clyde. This position includes management of jobs, supply and installation, pre-inspections, quoting and working closely with Account Managers.
- Service key clients and new business opportunities through developing relationships and providing security solutions
- Provide technical advice pertaining to a diverse range of enquiries
- Travel throughout the Central Otago region meeting domestic and commercial client’s expectations
- Design and install security solutions
- Service and maintain client relationships and any issues arising
- Utilise customised software packages for job specifications
- Provision of reports and administration supporting job criteria
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally 3+ years
- Be a technical thinker that enjoys problem solving
- Display confidence and assurance with fault finding
- Demonstrate IP/networking experience in prior roles
- Provide effective and clear communications
- Develop genuine relationships with a wide range of people
- Work within deadlines and have a good handle of time management
- Be a self-starter that has the ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Have experience with a wide variety of electronic security systems
- Current Security ‘Certificate of Approval’ or the ability to obtain one
- Current full NZ Driver’s License
This role offers numerous benefits including; a fun yet focussed environment, new fleet of company vehicles, ongoing training and development, laptop, phone, uniform and a competitive hourly rate. There is a requirement for a rostered once per month on-call weekend and Mon-Fri after hours work. An opportunity not to be missed – to be part of a sought after long standing business who value their people.
To apply for this position NZ residency is compulsory. Please click on the link and submit your cv and cover letter – https://www.seek.co.nz/job/51483420?type=standout#searchRequestToken=47a3e279-0975-41a4-a1f9-121821e4746e or phone Jill @ The Staffroom (021) 2688-515 for a confidential chat.